ITAS Dryflame burners are mainly used in direct- or indirect-fired Hot Gas Generator applications that require reduced installation time by using packaged, pre-tested burner units.
Packages include burner, combustion air fan, gas trains and all necessary components to ignite and control burner safety operations.
Typical industries and applications
- Food & Feed: Drying of ingredients, baking
- Aluminum: Aging, homogenizing
- Glass (cold end): Lehrs, tempering and annealing lines
- Automotive: Paint drying, curing
- Ceramics: Drying
- Textile: Drying, coating
- Printing industry: Drying after printing
- Capacity: from 125 to 1,500 kW (lhv)
- Turn down: up to 20: 1
- Fuel: natural gas, propane, others on request
- Process air: upstream up to 400°C (O2 > 0%) / downstream up to 900°C
- Combustion air: up to 50°C, others on request
- Excess air level: Minimun 20%
- Air and gas controlled
- Increased efficiency
- Reliable performance
- Easy servicing
- Packaged design
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.