Pillard LEANGASFLAM™ is an alternative fuel burner for blast furnace, coke oven gas and other types of low LHV (Low Heating Value) gas. It has been recognized as a proven technology for this application.
Firing without rich fuel support
Thanks to the ultimate design of the Pillard LEANGASFLAM™, most of the time, process gas can be fired without needing a rich fuel support such as natural gas, thus allowing customers to optimize operating costs.
Up to 3 fuel firing simultaneously
Pillard LEANGASFLAM™ is able to adapt to different operation conditions- from startup with natural gas, then with main fuel (low calorific fuel such as coke oven gas, blast gas, coal tar...) and in case of lack of fuel availability, the burner needs to run with a back up fuel.
A large offer, up to 60MW per burner
Available from 10 to 60MW per burner, LEANGASFLAM™ covers any size of installations.
- 1 to 60MW per unit
- Able to fire in cold air with cold steel gas without rich support
- Very low gas pressure: Low LHV ≤100daPa
- NOx and CO levels < 100mg/Nm³@3%O₂ dry
- Steel work plants, or power station burning steel process gas
- Cold and hot furnaces (water tubes, combustion chambers, polluant gas incinerators)
- Installed working capacity of over 2 500 MW
- SOLLAC (Arcelor group) Fos (France)
- EMA Power station: Dunaferr (Hungary)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.