Pillard NOVAFLAM® Evolution
Pillard NOVAFLAM® Evolution is a mono-channel or a bi-channel burner for rotary kilns for cement plants. It is a widely acclaimed premium technology at the service of the cement industry.
Invest in the future
As customers’ needs are changing, and new priorities are emerging, the Pillard NOVAFLAM® Evolution burner combines multiple breakthrough innovations to:
Improve your resilience
- achieving a better clinker quality and a higher production rate
- maximizing fuel flexibility to switch to the most economical fuel overtime
- enhancing burner adaptability to changing operating conditions
- increasing burner and kiln refractory lifetime
Reduce your plant's environmental footprint
Preserving the environment has also become a growing concern for industrials and Fives and its subsidiaries are committed to help their customers reduce their carbon footprint without compromising on performance.
In regards to this, the Pillard NOVAFLAM® Evolution burner has also been designed to reduce end-users CO2 impact to unreached levels thanks to an enhanced ASF substitution rate, and to significantly minimize NOx emissions.
- From 8 to 200 MW
- Natural Gas, Coal, Petcoke, Anthracite, Lignite, HFO, DO, ASF, ALF, LCV gas and other gaseous fuels...
- Low NOx design
- Gas pressure from 300 mb to 800 mb
- Primary air pressure for 100 mb to 800 mb
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.