Pillard OptimaFlam is a dual fuel low NOx air stagging forced draft burner.
Refinery and petrochemical furnaces (atmospheric distillation furnace / cracking furnace)
Very low NOx technology
A vertical furnace burner, Pillard OptimaFlam was developed with an ultimate low NOx technology usually developed for boilers. This ensures a very low excess air and environmental friendly emissions with refinery gas and/or fuel oil.
Increases production capacity
Thanks to in-house CFD studies, the burner is designed to ensure a constant and homogeneous flow of heat, making the thermal efficiency better and limiting the risks of damage on the furnace.
While the equipment remain stable and last longer, the flow increases, as well as the production capacity and the furnace availability.
Easy to install and to operate
Pillard OptimaFlam is a Taylor made solution with a simple design adapted to existing plant configuration for an easy erection and fast start-up.
- Heat output: 4 to 60 MW
- Fuels: all liquids (light or heavy fuel oil, high viscosity residues...) all gas (including 100 % hydrogen)
- Combustion air: temperature up to 450°C
- Turn down ratio: 10 to 1
- Atomization: 2 stages of steam atomization
- Pressure drop: 150 to 250 daPa
- Emissions: in accordance with most stringent regulations
- TOTAL Grand Puits refinery
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.