Pillard InductFlam L
Pillard InductFlam is a HSRG supplementary fuel gas firing new generation induct burner.
It is available for gas only (Inductflam–L) and for fuel and dual-fuel (InductFlam-R).
- High capacity cogeneration and combined cycle power plants
- Desalination plants
- Optimization of installation costs
- Short flames (<3.5m) even with low oxygen and high duty
- Very low upstream O2 acceptable without augmenting air
Optimization of installation costs
The new version of Pillard InductFlam-L accepts very low gases velocity and consequently, baffle installation in the duct burner section is not needed most of the time.
- Upstream TEG O2 and temperature ranges from 9.0 to 12.5% O2, 500 to 650°C
- 25 to 500 MW
- Any natural gas, LPG, refinery fuel gas with H2, low LCV gases (biogas etc.)
EM ALLIANCE NOVOBEREZNIKOVSKAYA (Russia) 2x47MW for HSRG
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.