Pillard InductFlam L
Pillard InductFlam L is a HSRG supplementary fuel gas firing new generation induct burner.
It is available for gas only (InductFlam–L) and for fuel and dual-fuel (InductFlam-R).
- Very Low gases velocity required, no baffles in duct
- Short flames (<3.5m) even with low oxygen and high duty
- Very low upstream O2 acceptable without augmenting air
- High capacity cogeneration and combined cycle power plant
- Desalination plants
- 25 to 500 MW
- Any natural gas, LPG, refinery fuel gas with H2, low LCV gases (biogas...)
- Upstream TEG O2 and temperature ranges from 9 to 12.5% O2, 500 to 650°C
- EM ALLIANCE NOVOBEREZNIKOVSKAYA (Russia) 2x47MW for HSRG
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.