Pillard LoNOxFlam AS
Pillard LoNOxFlam AS is a low NOx burner dedicated to burn fuel oil (HFO, DO, ACRYLICS...) with low NOx performances to gaseous fuel too.
- All type of fuels fired: liquid and gaseous such NG, Biogas,Hydrogen,Process gases...
- Up to 400 °C combustion air
- Flame shape similar to non LowNOx burners
- Thermal Power Station
- Water tubes utility Boilers
- 8 to 50 MW per burner
Air staging principle recognized as Best Available Technique in fuel oil firing
- Cerrey (Ras Tanura/ Ksa)
- Bucharest South Power Station (Romania)
- Braila Power Station (Romania)
- Saint Louis Sucre (France)
- CPCU Vaugirard Heating Plant (France)
- NIS Oil Refinery (Serbia)
- Dunaujvaros Power Station (Hungary)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.