Pillard NANOxFLAM® is Fives’ latest generation of ultra-low NOx burners for the boiler industry, and is registered as the “Best Available Technique” (B.A.T.) in the European “Best Available Technique Reference Documents” (BREF). With outstanding lox NOx emissions and high thermal operation efficiency, Pillard NANOxFLAM® maximizes the performance of the plant.
- For single burner applications (fire tube boiler) or multiple burner application (water tube boilers up to 100 steam t/h)
- For large boilers applications
Ultra-low NOx performances
Pillard NANOxFLAM® uses a unique patented premix technology based on a fuel gas and air mix, resulting in flames where the temperatures are lower and more uniform, thus drastically reducing NOx emissions to less than 10 ppm/@3%O₂ NOx with FGR.
Low noise level
Thanks to the ultimate technology, the Pillard NANOxFLAM® ensures a very low noise level, which is particularly critical in in-door heating plants. Pillard NANOxFLAM® is well suited either for new boilers or the revamping of existing boilers.
Back-up fuel with DO
The ultra-low NOx performances in gas firing do not prevent the use of DO as back-up fuel.
- Heat release range: From 5 to 60MW per burner
- Turn down ratio: 1 to 7
- Excess air < 10%
- SOLVAY Valence (France)
- Pitten 1 and Pitten 2 (Austria)
- Kremlin Bicêtre 1 (France)
- Onyang plant (South Korea)
- SDC Asan plant 1, 2, 3 and 4 (South Korea)
- Hwasung Plant S3 K8 (South Korea)
- Pyeongtaek Plants 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (South Korea)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.