Pillard LoNOxFlam LNO
Pillard LoNOxFlam is an industrial fuel oil burner intended to fit with existing boilers designed with small burner opening.
- LowNox performances in fuel oil firing without need to enlarge the burner(s) opening.
- Oil atomizers patented using sintered metal to reduce emissions of carbon cenospheres.
Retrofits markets with need to reduce the fuel oil emissions even if the liquid fuel is not the main fuel (back-up fuel).
- 25% reduction NOx in HFO firing
- NOx < 150 mg/(n)m3 @ 3% O2 dry basis in DO firing
- Fuel staging (Split up flame)
- ENDESA Power Station (Spain)
- SOCOS Orleans (France)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.