Pillard LONOxFLAM® CB
Pillard LONOxFLAM® CB is a low NOx burner for pulverized solid fuels, suitable for front and tangential firing, as well as for vertical top firing downwards. Fuel/gas and or fuel oil firing can be added as 2nd and 3rd fuel per burner, up to 100% capacity.
The firing system compromises the burners with their various air channels and the OFA (Over Fire Air) ports. OFA ports are implemented on one or two levels depending on the combustion chamber configuration. OFA ports provide combustion air staging in order to achieve low NOx emissions whilst ensuring combustion of the unburnt particles and hence minimizing UBC (Unburnt Carbon) and optimized efficiency.
A complete solution
The system of the firing system has been optimized thanks to CDF analysis with ANSYS Fluent to achieve minimal pressure drop, low CO & NOx emissions and low UBC. Combined with the Pillard LONOxFLAM® CB burner, the well-proven and reliable Pillard Stapildos™ dosing & transport system ensures pulverized fuel flow stability and accuracy (for details, please refer to the corresponding product leaflet).
- Utilisation of DO or NG for start-up and heating-up of the refractory throat
- High efficiency (low excess air, low CO emission and low UBC)
- Simple and reliable design
- Possibility in some cases to reach NOx emissions ≤ 100 mg/Nmᶟ @ 6% O₂ by using additional SNCR (Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction) system
- Power burners for watertube boilers, firetube boilers, thermal oil heaters, hot gas generators
- Start-up burners for coal fired power stations
- Support burners for grate fired boilers
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.