Pillard DNOxFLAM™ kiln burner is Fives’ low-NOx solution for rotary kilns using direct firing systems. Thanks to a patented system located inside the burner, and no moving parts, the Pillard DNOxFLAM™ uses a fuel and air combustion staging principle, leading to an average of 20% NOx reduction compared to conventional direct firing monotube burners, while ensuring low operational costs and high combustion efficiency.
Pillard DNOxFLAM™ new concept
Pillard DNOxFLAM™‘s unique technology allows:
- Lower NOx generation
- Quicker ignition of the pulverized coal particles
- Reduced black plume length
- Higher flame stability
- Improved thermal profile
- Simple and reliable burner control
- Low burner pressure drop makes the re-use of existing primary air fan possible
- Integral burner light-up and flame detection system for increased safety
A design based on easy mainteance
Pillard DNOxFLAM™ has no moving parts and allows easy access to burner internals.
A versatile burner
Pillard DNOxFLAM™ kiln burner allows co-firing of pulverized fuel (coal/pet-coke) with:
- Liquid and gaseous fuels: natural gas, DO, HFO
- Alternative solid for liquid fuel
- Flame shape and thermal profile adjustment
- Momentum adjustment
Pillard DNOxFLAM™ can be installed in any existing direct firing system without the need to modify existing equipment.
- Cement rotary kilns
- Lime rotary kilns
- All other mineral process using rotary kilns (Al, Li, Ni)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.