ITAS Speedflame burners create furnace atmosphere circulation due to the outlet velocity, resulting in high temperature uniformity. The flexibility in gas to air ratio makes them suitable for many heat treat processes in lots of industries and applications. Gas / air control is by proportionator or linked valves.
Typical industries and applications
- Metals: Heat treaments, ladle heaters
- General: Multipurpose burner
- Environmental: RTOs and other afterburners
- Ceramics: Tunnel kilns, periodic kilns
- Capacity: from 100 to 1.700 kW (lhv)
- Turn down: > 20: 1
- Fuel: natural gas, LPG, others and mixed gases on request
- Process air: upstream up to 400°C (O2 > 0%) / downstream up to 800°C
- Combustion air: up to 260°C
- Excess air level: 15 - 30%
- Air and Gas controlled
- Excess gas up to 80% (maximum air capacity)
- Excess air up to 950 (minimum gas capacity)
- UV or Flame rod supervision
- Rugged construction
- High flame stability
- Silicon carbide tube or refractory block
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here