ITAS Ductflame H/T/C
ITAS Ductflame burners are used in hot air generator applications where air flows vary in quantity, back pressure, oxygen content, humidity and temperature. Modular design, offering different combinations to configure burners with capacities ranging from 100 kW to 30 MW. Ductflame burners and ducts are designed to result in optimum temperature uniformity in the outgoing air flow.
Typical industries and applications
- Food & Feed: Drying of ingredients, baking
- Paper industry: Yankee hoods
- Cement & Minerals: Drying input material
- Gypsum industry: Board drying, calcination
- Automotive: Paint drying
- Ceramics: Drying
- Textile: Drying, coating
- Printing industry: Drying after printing
- Capacity: from 120 to 30.000 kW (lhv)
- Turn down: up to 20:1
- Fuel: natural gas, LPG, biogas, others on request
- Process air: upstream up to 400°C (O2 > 0%) / downstream up to 800°C
- Combustion air: up to 200°C
- Excess air level: 45 - 55%
- Gas control only
- Large airflows
- Flexible modular design
- Reliable performance
- High flame stability under any process condition
- In duct or flanged mounting
- Fresh air or recirculation systems
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here