North American Ultra Low NOx Magna-Flame™ GLE
The North American Ultra Low NOx Magna-Flame™ GLE burner was introduced in 1994 to address the need on the part of customers to meet their steam production needs while lowering their emissions. Well over 400 separate applications of GLE burners are now operating worldwide with:
- Sub-5 ppm NOx with 25% FGR and 15% excess combustion air
- Sub-15 ppm NOx without FGR
- CO emission levels generally undetectable
- Repeatable emissions and steam production performance using proprietary CMS algorithms
- The GLE combustion system design: Utilizes advanced lean burn partial premix combustion technology
- Accommodates a wide range of fuel gases and heating values
- Produces the desired flame envelope to maximize radiant heat transfer
- Incorporates and inline fan discharge / burner centerline for minimal footprint and ease of field installation
- Is compatible with damper or VFD air flow control
- Uses a nozzle mix pilot taking its combustion air directly from the fan discharge
- Has been widely deployed, proven its performance, and shown the reliability required of unmanned installations
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here