Pillard Reptip™ is a maintenance tool ensuring kiln burner performances and reliability, throughout the operating lifetime. It prevents burner seizures or the other thermo-mechanical malfunctions which are caused by improper tip replacements.
Quick and easy installation
- Shorter burner downtime avoiding the dismantling of the complete pipes
- Quick ajdustment of the burner tip's position and angle
- Reduces burner tip assembly time by 30%
- Enables clients to make quality replacements on their own
Optimized adjustment of tip positioning
- Easy control of the burner tip's depth, position and orientation
- Uniformity of injection spacing ensured by millimetric adjustments
- Avoids tip misalignment caused by welding shrinkage
Ultimate burner reliability
- Prevents deformation and additional stress on the pipes and tips caused by the welding of positioning brackets
- Avoids burner seizing thanks to the perfect alignment of pipes and tips
- Reduces the risk of thermal cracking thanks to improved welding conditions
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here