Pillard INDUCTFLAM® Ci
Pillard INDUCTFLAM® Ci is the most reliable dual fuel induct burner for HRSG, and ensures ultimate performances when firing gaseous and liquid fuel oil, in both Fresh Air or Turbine Exhaust Gas Mode. Thanks to the combination of the best vailable burner technologyand in-house CFD expertise, Fives offers a tailor-made solution for each client's specific needs.
Pillard INDUCTFLAM® Ci's main benefits are:
- Avoids flame impingement and hot points inside the boiler/duct
- Reduces pressure drop thanks to low TEG velocity across burner
- High operation range suitable for the latest generation of gas turbines with low O₂ content in TEG
- Easy switch-over from gaseous to liquid fuel and vice-versa, high turndown ratio
- Long lifetime with sturdy equipment construction: burner/valves skids/BMS/air fans, compliant with NFPA requirements
- 2 to 85MW per burner head, fresh air mode
- Flue Gases or Fresh Air mode
- Low pressure drop
- Unconditionally stable flame
- Diesel, light or heavy oil, tars, high viscosity oils, waste oils, natural gas, LPG, refinery gas, process gas, syngas
- Cogeneration and Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Dessalination Plants
- FUJAIRAH 1 CCPP (UAE)
- FUJAIRAH 2 CCPP (UAE)
- PETROBRAZI Cogeneration Plant (Romania)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here