Pillard STARTFLAM™ is a burner dedicated for warming up boilers (front boilers, CFB boilers) in coal fired power plants. It is equipped with its own air windbox and operates even under sub-stochiometric conditions, with flames developing over the bed. The burner has retractable parts and can be equipped with a guillotine slide on demand.
Pillard STARTFLAM™ is also available in a simpler warm-up gun version. The warm-up gun version can be implemented either in the bed or into a coal burner and is equipped with its own retraction device.
Warn-up gun capacity can go over 30% of main coal burner capacity.
- Oil start-up before coal injection
- As a main flame stabilising device for low grade coal
- Partial back-up in case of a coal handling system issue
- Coal support (low grade coal firing)
- Range of heat release: 8 to 50 MW per unit
- Turn down ratio: 1 to 5 or more according to conditions
- Flame dimensions: Similar to standard (non-low-Nox type) GRFLAM™ burners
- Combustion air temperature: Up to 400°C
- Combustion air pressure drop: 200 to 250 daPa
- Fuels: HFO, DO, Liquids, Natural Gas, Gaseous Fuels,...
Over 100 references of Pillard STARTFLAM™ burners worldwide. List available on demand.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here